Scope of Work:
- Describe the services your company provides, such as asphalt paving, concrete work, resurfacing, repair, etc.
Pricing and Payment Terms:
- Provide details about pricing, payment methods accepted, payment schedules, and any applicable taxes or fees.
- Outline the estimated start and completion dates for the project, and mention any factors that may affect the timeline.
- Specify the warranty period for the completed work, what it covers, and any conditions or limitations.
Materials and Equipment:
- Describe the materials and equipment that your company will use for the project, along with any specifications or alternatives.
Permits and Approvals:
- Clarify who is responsible for obtaining necessary permits and approvals for the project.
Changes and Amendments:
- Describe the procedures for handling changes to the project scope, pricing, or other terms, and mention any associated fees or processes.
Liability and Insurance:
- Explain the liability coverage your company provides and any additional insurance requirements for the project.
- Include an agreement stating that the client will be held harmless from any claims or liabilities arising from the project.
- Specify the conditions under which either party can terminate the contract and the consequences of such termination.
- Outline the process for resolving any disputes that may arise during the project.
- State the jurisdiction under which the terms and conditions are governed.
Remember to customize each section according to your company’s specific offerings and policies. It is essential to have a legal professional review and finalize the terms and conditions to ensure they comply with applicable laws and regulations in your location.